Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NEW RELEASE - Elka's ClipArts - Vol 8

NEW RELEASE



- This product contains a total of 13 pieces: 11 cliparts (1 blood splatter, 2 coffins, 1 fence, 4 ghosts, 2 graveyards) + 2 bonus, in png (transparent) files.
- All files are saved individually and created at 300 ppi resolution, for excellent print quality.
- There are no drop shadows.
- The "Elka's ClipArts" were digitally or hand drawn/painted by me (Copyright ©Elka Romero) and they are available for PERSONAL USE and PROFESSIONAL USE (S4H/S4O/Angel Policy Use) with the restrictions exposed on my Terms Of Use (that can be found in a folder inside the zip files or at my site).
* My cliparts are perfect for both digital and hybrid projects. (Exception: They are NOT available for digital scrapbooking kits.)
** The license is already included on each set purchasing.
*** There's no reseller program, so they are sold exclusively by me. 



AT THESE TWO WONDERFUL STORES:




No comments: